Are you taking business communication for granted?
- Have you ever given a presentation that elicited no response from the audience, good or bad? How well did you prepare?
- Do you often experience long moments of awkward silence with a client, but don’t know what to say?
- Do you dread negotiations? Do you feel like the people on the other side of the table are about to eat you alive? What do they think of you?
- Do you have trouble “getting on the same page” with your team members, but don’t know why?
Business communication, whether it is internal or external, directed at a large audience or to a single individual, is absolutely critical in moving things forward and getting things done.
At Progressus, we offer support in several key areas of business communication.
- Effective presentations
- English business presentations (for Japanese executives)
- Negotiation strategy
- Story telling
- Communication for a smooth running workplace
Please click on each of the topics above to read more on what we do.
The Progressus Difference
While most service providers in this domain offer training and workshops, we prefer to work with individuals or small groups using a coaching approach. A person’s communication style and personality are highly individual, meaning there is no “one size fits all” solution. By applying a personal coaching approach to real communication tasks, we not only help achieve immediate results, but we also ensure that the skill and capability stays with the client as a valuable ongoing asset.
Contact us to learn more about how we can take your communication to a new level.