Executive Coaching for Expats and Global Minded Japanese Executives
- Are you entering into a new expat assignment in Japan and don’t know what to expect?
- Would you like to be able to better engage with your Japanese team or customers?
- Are you finding certain things that worked elsewhere simply don’t work here in Japan?
- Do you have ideas but are not sure how employees or clients will respond to them?
- Are any of your Japanese managers finding it challenging to work in a global environment?
- Are certain aspects of expat life in Japan keeping you from fully focusing on business?
If any of these apply to you, we are here to help. Working in a different business culture can be a challenging experience. Especially when you are on expected to hit the ground running to achieve quick results. And especially if you do not have a local support network to turn to for help and advice.
Our Area of Expertise
We offer executive coaching with a focus in the following areas:
- English speaking expats in Japan
- Japanese executives in global roles or multi-national organizations
- Executives transitioning into new roles
We draw from decades of experience in leadership roles at large and small Japanese companies as well as “gaishi-kei” firms (foreign owned multi-nationals) in Japan. We know and understand the intricacies and nuances expats face in working in the Japanese business culture, dealing with local colleagues and customers. We also help Japanese executives prepare for the challenge of a new overseas assignment.
The Progressus Difference
At Progressus, we focus on driving change and achieving results. A wide variety of proven processes are employed to create customized coaching solutions to address the specific situation of the client. Each of these processes help to gain new insights, uncover strengths/weaknesses/potential issues, set objectives, determine actions, and ensure forward progress.
Typical complaints regarding coaching involve ill defined sessions featuring a stream of seemingly random questions that leave the client tired and confused. Our proven processes help avoid these common pitfalls of coaching and drive lasting change.
Our coaching services are offered in both English and Japanese.
Contact us to discuss how we can help you become even more successful in your global business pursuits. Schedule a no-cost, no-obligation initial meeting today.